And so the forex challenge begins.

And so it begins!

I've been dabbling in the forex / fx / currency markets for a number of years now and have finally got to a position of consistent profitability.

It's time to put the experience and knowledge I've gained on the line to trade professionally, and see if I can turn a £50K starting account balance into £1M in 36 months.

Through disciplined trading, strict money management and the magic power of compounding returns, I believe this is possible.

It's going to be tough and the road will at times I'm sure, be less than smooth, but life is about rising to challenges and testing yourself.

I'm going to document my journey along the way – the highs, the lows – at all times with full transparency. In addition to this blog, I'll also be posting video content on YouTube.

The challenge begins on 1 July 2019 and will run to 30 June 2022.

If you're an aspiring trader or even someone more experienced I hope you'll find my journey interesting and join me for the ride.

Slightly nervous, but very excited – the preparation work is underway for a 1 July start!

*********

Is it really possible to turn £50K into £1M? Over the next 36 months I'm going to find out by trading my personal account with full transparency.
Follow my 36-month challenge to turn £50K into £1M.
Read my blog here: https://stgforextvforexchallenge.blogspot.com
Subscribe on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGySJ5IeDjq-DIJPU7nYvw

[Please note, the information presented is general educational material and does not constitute trading advice.
Trading foreign exchange (forex) on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for you or your circumstances.
Before trading forex you should investigate all of the risks, including the possibility that you could lose more than your initial investment.
It’s important to consider your investment objectives, level of experience and risk appetite. If in doubt seek advice from an independent financial advisor.]

Comments

  1. Hello everyone, Are you looking for a professional trader, forex and binary manager who will help you trade and manager your account with good and massive amount of profit in return. you can contact MR. CARLOS ELLISON for your investment plan, for he helped me earned 12,000usd with little investment funds.Carlos Ellison you're the best trader I can recommend for anyone who wants to invest and trade with a genuine trader, he also helps in recovery of loss funds..you can contact him on his Email:
    carlose78910@gmail.com
    Via whatsapp: (+12166263236)

    I advice you shouldn't hesitate. He's great.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment